A beautiful fully furnished three bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a well maintained family building at Achrafieh close to Sassine Square. This unit is nicely laid out over 218 m2 including 1 living area, 1 dining room area, 1 large equipped kitchen and 3 large bedrooms. Also, the apartment is at proximity to almost everything such as dry cleaners, pharmacies, banks, shopping mall, supermarkets, schools, hospitals and many of Achrafieh most exclusive shops.
If you’re looking for a three bedroom apartment to lease for a long term basis, this unit could be ideal for you.
The power meter is already installed and functional as well as the satellite dish and the Internet connection.
The tenant is required to pay during his stay the following charges.
- The municipality yearly taxes: approx. 7 % of your total yearly rental amount.
- The building monthly common charges: approx. USD 750 every three months.
- Security deposit: 1 months rent. (Fully refundable)
- The electricity and water bills related to the apartment.
- small Pets are allowed.
The building monthly common charges include:
- Cleaning of the common areas in the building.
- The apartment’s share of the doorman salary.
- The elevator maintenance and its electricity bills on monthly basis.
- The trash collection at your door on daily basis.
Please, if you would like to see this apartment, call or email us today and quote Ref# SR624 to check for availability and to schedule a viewing visit at your convenience.
Disclaimer – Brokerage fees apply when selling, buying or renting a property throughout our company. For more details, please contact our office.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Beirutplus Real Estate s.a.r.l makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Beirutplus has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.
Please contact our agents for further information on how to safely sell, buy or rent a property.