Useful information about renting a property
If you are looking to rent a property in Lebanon, you have come to the right place. At Beirutplus.com, you will have access to the latest listings in the market from different areas of Beirut city and its suburbs.
Short term rentals:
Beirutplus Real Estate does not handle short term rentals. Our rental contracts are for a minimum period of one year or more.
Long term rentals:
If you are new to the country, planning to get married soon, or looking to start a business, Beirutplus Real Estate can get you into a long term rental that feels like home. Our experts will help you find the perfect property that matches your exact requirements and stays within your budget.
The rental process:
- Browse our updated portfolio for residential or commercial property for rent.
- Submit the contact form including your full name, phone number and your email address. For more information on the properties that match your search criteria and budget, or to brief the broker on your requirements and preferred location, contact us directly.
- Schedule an appointment with your broker for a viewing visit and sign our company agreement.
- Shortlist a property that you like.
- Discuss with your broker the terms and conditions of the property you wish to rent.
- Agree on terms and conditions of the rental contract. These include price, building common charges, maintenance, duration and the security deposit.
- Upon signing the rental agreement, submit the the security deposit and first payment of your rental, and pay the brokerage fee.
- Consult your broker for assistance with packers, movers or other vendors.
- Move into your new place and enjoy!
Beirutplus Real Estate s.a.r.l. has been locally known for years for its uncompromising integrity and reliability. When you rent through us, you will find this excellence reflected in our brokers and our service to you. We value your business!